Americans have a serious love-hate relationship with fast food. They love to chow down. They love the convenience. They hate how they feel afterward.
Numbers Don’t Lie
- The average American spends 10% of their income on fast food
- Nearly 85 million Americans eat fast food on any given day
- Last year Americans ate 4.5 billion tacos (according to NationalTacoDay.com, lined up that’s 490,000 miles worth of tacos, enough to take you to the moon, Alice)
As business owners of an excellent fast food franchise opportunity in town, we are happy to offer a way for consumers to have a love-love relationship with fast food. There are fast food franchise opportunities out there that don’t suck, and ours is one of them.
A Chance to Be Better
Why would anyone want to own a business that makes their customers feel bad about themselves? We don’t. Our ingredients are fresh to death. That means we make everything from scratch, from solid, clean, awesome ingredients – every single day. Dank Burrito is GOOD fast food. Soooooo good! Nobody is going to feel bad about what they eat in our restaurants.
What People Want
Despite the constant barrage of ads in our faces about greasy burgers, fries, and what some people call tacos…ahem…Americans really do want something better. At Dank Burrito, we give it to them, and you can too.
Some Other Numbers You’ll Dig:
- 30% of consumers are influenced by the quality of ingredients in the food they buy
- Nearly half of Americans try and eat food that is “not synthetic or highly processed”
- 64% of consumers will change brands if they better understand the ingredients
- 54% will pay more for ingredients they recognize
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. At Dank Burrito, we’re giving all those people exactly what they want, and you can too when you explore a fast food franchise opportunity as Dank as ours.
We have done what others haven’t. We have taken the fast food franchise concept, and turned it on its head by changing the way people look at and experience fast food. We prove every day, in every one of our Dank Burrito locations, that it is totally possible to provide both quality and convenience.
And then we took things a step further. We took everything we know about our healthier fast food franchise opportunity, and made it duplicatable.
A Franchise System as Fresh as our Food
When we knew we were on to something, we knew we had to share all the Dank love with other people who want to own a different – better – kind of fast food gig.
What if we said that you could start livin’ the Dank life by following strategic systems put in place to make business ownership easier? We have plans for everything from operations to marketing to recipes to payroll. We specialize in every aspect of the Dank Burrito business, and look forward to telling you all about it.
Totally Dank Reasons to Explore our Fast Food Franchise Opportunity
- Low initial investment in comparison to other, similar brands
- Leadership who knows what they’re doing and will show you the ropes
- A bold, edgy brand that bursts with the kinds of flavors everyone loves
- Chef-level innovation to provide the Dankest, most excellent menu
- Multiple revenue streams from varying day parts, gift cards, and the kind of merch you’ll see worn in the streets
- An incredibly thorough training program – we got you!
- Initial and ongoing support at every stage of your business journey
And that’s just the short list.
Look, there are loads of fast food franchise opportunities out there. We know because we used to look at them. What we learned was that none of those concepts lived up to our standards. The food wasn’t good enough. The model wasn’t streamlined enough. Clearly, nothing was Dank enough!
That’s why we set out to create something far superior. Come and see for yourself. Eat the food. Meet our people. Get all Danked up. What are you waiting for? Let’s work together to keep giving the people what they want: high quality, convenient, outrageously delicious food.
How to Make the Dank Burrito Franchise Opportunity a Possibility
We seek financially qualified people who are super jazzed about our brand. If that’s you:
- Fill out this form. (It’s not hard)
- Chat with us on the phone for the basic info
- Set aside a serious hour or so for a video call
- Create a candidate profile
- Schedule an FDD Review
If all that goes well for both of us, we’ll invite you to Dank Burrito Discovery Day. Then, if everything continues to fall together, you’ll sign a franchise agreement and become a Dank Burrito franchise owner.
Can You Picture It?
Imagine yourself as a business owner in the gazillion dollar fast food industry – but doing it in a way that makes you and your customers feel great about their experience. You can do that as a Dank Burrito franchise owner!
Clarke Merrell is the Executive Chef and Owner of several restaurants in North Carolina, including Dank Burrito Franchise, Circa 81 Tapas & Cockatileria, Beaufort Olive Oil Company, and Merrell Estate & Gardens.