Here is something you likely already know about Dank Burrito: We push the limits on just about everything we do. From our flavor to our franchise program, you can count on us to be pretty consistently thinking and operating outside of the box.
Why Do We Do That?
Shouldn’t we strive to cash in on the mainstream audience? Most burger or Mexican fast food franchises work hard to capture that gigantic mainstream target market. The way we see it, we’d rather be true to ourselves and true to our brand, than worry about whether the vanilla middle like us or not, ya know? Turns out, many of those mainstreamers like to live on the wild side because they appreciate our authenticity.
We firmly believe that respectability develops when a franchise concept knows exactly who they are, what they stand for, and even what they won’t tolerate. Our customers love that about us. We may be a little crazy, but we do crazy — with integrity!
What We Won’t Do
Take a look at this list of what other fast food franchises may do that we will NEVER do:
- Freeze ingredients for shipping, longevity, mass production
- Ship ingredients in from far away farms/locations
- Limit the menu to the same tired taco and burrito flavor combinations
- Decorate with soothing monotone colors (there is one out there trying to mimic a coffee shop, and it’s a burger joint!)
What We Totally Do
Now let’s compare the Dank way of doing business in the fast food franchise world:
- Only fresh-to-death ingredients are prepared EVERY SINGLE MORNING. Never frozen or reheated. The number of fresh avocados and onions in our kitchen on any given day will blow your mind.
- The closer we can get to the source of our ingredients, the fresher they will be. Helps reduce supply chain issues as well! Calling all local farmers!
- Our signature flavor is…FLAVOR! Dank Burrito flavor bombs are what keep our menu exciting and our customers coming back (we’re lookin’ at you, Dank Nation).
- Somebody pass the spray paint! Welcome to the brand of an edgy, urban world of bold colors, banging music, and in-your-face graffiti. We’ll shout it louder for those in the back, WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.
But wait, wait, wait…that’s only the big, juicy, half of it. We’ve only talked about the front end of the house, the consumer side. What if we told you we were equally Dank on the back end? The franchise end of the biz?
Dank Burrito Fast Food Franchising
Any fast food franchise can spew out a bunch of statistics about the fast food industry, the popularity of Mexican food, their smooth operations, or how well they support their franchisees. Hell, we’ve even said a thing or two about those things.
But hold on just a flippin’ minute. We take what the middle-of-the-roaders are doing, and bump it up one huge, loud, outrageous notch to make it Dank!
Them vs. Dank
|Focus on old-school eating habits||Focus on new school eating habits|
|Boring, stereotypical messaging||Bold, edgy, energized branding|
|Cookie-cutter store layout||Flexible store design|
|Corporate recipes with frozen ingredients||Chef-level innovation|
|Two revenue streams||EIGHT revenue streams|
Plus, the initial investment to become a Dank Burrito franchise owner is comparably more modest than other fast food franchise opportunities. Our training is top-notch and includes all the know-how you’ll need for smooth operations, technology tools, marketing, and team management.
And we are led by serious experts in business management and culinary education (like, the super fancy culinary schools) and experience. You won’t find that at your typical fast food joint.
We’ve said it before, but it may need repeating. Our franchise system is as fresh as our food. If we’re speaking your language, then you need to keep exploring Dank Burrito.
Let’s do it!
What Should You Do Next?
We are seeking financially qualified people who want the Dankest franchise opportunity.
- Fill out this form and submit it
- Let’s talk about the basics
- Let’s talk some more about the not-so-basics
- Create a candidate profile
- Schedule an FDD Review (that’s when we look over the Franchise Disclosure Document – it sounds scarier than it is)
When you’re seriously looking at franchises for sale, you need to find one that stands out, suits your business style and philosophy, meets you where you’re at as far as franchise cost, and is a good cultural fit. If Dank Burrito checks off those boxes, we can’t wait to talk with you!
Thinking about becoming a fast food franchise owner is A LOT to take on. It’s intense, but it shouldn’t ONLY be intense, it should be fun and exciting too. We get it. We want this to be amazing for you, so don’t miss out on our extraordinarily Dank way of doing business.